All payments are due within 30 days upon receipt. If a payment is not received or if the payment method is declined, the buyer risks a 3% interest rate to be applied to the outstanding amount owed or further deliveries to the Client to be suspended. If the client fails to fulfil payment obligations towards Image Graphics, Image Graphics has the right to repossess the goods that have been delivered.
Items are entitled to be refunded or returned based on complaint. If an item is damaged during shipping, a replacement item will be sent free of charge. If an item is unsatisfactory, a written explanation is needed before the item may be considered for a refund. Refunds and exchanges are granted on a case-by-case basis.
An item may be cancelled up until Supplier orders have been processed with their Suppliers. Once orders have been processed, the Client is responsible for payment.
Any complaints may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be responded to within 24 hours.
Protection of Staff
Any Client that uses inappropriate words (including, but not exclusively verbal/written/social media) or exhibits behaviour causing alarm, distress and/or constituting harassment’ to an Image Graphics employee will not be tolerated, and work will be terminated.
Bureau & Design Services
- The Client agree to indemnify and hold Image Graphics (Gibraltar) its directors, and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of or in connection with any material provided to Image Graphics.
- The Client confirms that any imagery provided to Image Graphics has been paid and sourced from legal image suppliers such as Shutterstock.
- The Client understands that when it comes to photocopying copyright-protected works in the course of business, photocopying requires a license from the copyright holder.
- The Client accepts responsibility for the reproduction of works requested and in case of subsequent legal proceedings the Client indemnifies Image Graphics from any subsequent legal action.
- If Clients leave originals at Image Graphics we can only hold for a maximum of two months. An effort will be made to contact the Client, however if the material is not picked up, then it will be disposed of.
- Upon payment, design work is subsequently owned by the Client and use of the artwork by any other individual or person must be approved by the Client) who made payment.
- Image Graphics (Gibraltar) reserves the right to use all artwork created by Image Graphics for our personal advertising and company design portfolio,
- All design work is priced according to our current design hourly rate. Please enquire with your graphic designer.
- Quotes given to the client prior to beginning design work are based on the project brief. This is an approximate estimate of hours the project will take to complete multiplied by the current hourly rate and the designer’s experience with previous projects. Quotes may change depending on change of project brief, alterations and revisions and further time taken that expected.
- Stock imagery, photos, illustrations, premium fonts or other resources purchased by Image Graphics for use on the client’s project will be added to the invoice total separately to the project’s totalled hours.
- New clients may experience our company watermark over artwork for copyright reasons until payment is made. This rule will be in place for the new client’s first three design projects. High resolution artwork and graphics will then be supplied to the client upon payment.
- Image Graphics will not accept requests to copy, imitate or replicate another designer’s artwork unless the previous artwork belongs to the company or persons requesting.
- Design projects requested on a Friday or weekend may be started at the beginning of the following week unless otherwise agreed.
- Once a draft is created and the Client approves this draft, the responsibility lies with the Client if there are errors.
GDPR & Image Graphics
The law relating to data protection changed on 25th May 2018 when the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force. It is a new piece of EU legislation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) that will replace the Data Protection Act 1998 and will be in force in the UK and Gibraltar until the UK leaves the EU. A new Data Protection Act (DPA), currently going through Parliament, will apply post Brexit.
Under the GDPR, organisations are required to provide individuals with information about the use and processing of their personal data. Image Graphics wants the way we deal with your data to be transparent.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In our course of doing business with you, we collect and handle some of your personal data. This includes your name, email address, other contact information such as addresses or and telephone numbers.
Under the GDPR we are ‘data controllers’ of your information. We are called ‘controllers’ because we make decisions about how your data is used – for example to prepare marketing materials – and we also ‘process’ your data when we carry out basic activities like storing, deleting and changing the information that we hold.
We take our obligation to protect the information you give us very seriously, and we always take care when using and processing it.
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR DATA
We collect data from you when we enter into a contract to work together.
’Personal data’ means any information relating to an individual who can be identified from that data.
SECURITY AND DATA PROCESSING
We hold your data on our computers. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal data remains secure. We have adequate procedures to avoid data security breaches and to protect your data from accidental or unlawful disclosure, damage, destruction or loss.
DATA SHARING AND RETENTION
We will keep your personal data in accordance with our legal obligations. We will not share your information with any third-party
GDPR is about protecting individuals and their rights in respect of their personal information. It is designed to ensure that an individual can maintain control over their information. Under GDPR you can:
Request access to, deletion of, or correction of your personal data
Request your personal data be transferred to another person
KEEPING IN TOUCH
In the event we do an email shot we promise to give you the option to opt out at any time.